Friday, January 4, 2013

Just hanging out!

Hey guys Happy (late) New Year! On New Years Eve we went Camping in our living room because it was raining outside and we don't trust our neighbors. Any way we watched the fireworks, played and talked (except Reese). We even got on the computer right at 12am. Then on New Years Day we Celebrated Reese's 10th birthday. Even though we only got her the Tuesday before Christmas. Well on the 2nd we had a laid back day, Mom was gone the WHOLE day! Then yesterday mom sent us back to our rooms and we had a slumber party! Yep and we stayed up the whole night. And we were tired this morning. But today we were in our rooms playing and mom had told me a secret about my Blog. But it's a secret so you won't know til tomorrow or when I blog next time. Then today I was looking at other blogs for inspiration. And I looked at quite a few. 2 of my favorite Blogs are Super Inky and Pleasent Piper look em up they are great. Hope your Year so far isn't a Bummer. So see ya later, Love Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment