Monday, December 3, 2012

Jody Here

Hi Guys! This is Jody H. I couldn't remember my last blogs password and email password so I had to remake mine. So If you are just learning about me then I should tell you about myself. 
  • Full Name: Jody Kathleen H.
  • Doll Type: Jly #28
  • Received: 2006 or 2007
  • Birthday: October 17
  • Name Meaning -
  •    Jody- Praise or Jewish woman
  •     Kathleen- Pure
  • Nationality:  English
  • Hometown: Lumberton
  • Age: 10
  • Roommate:  Josefina and Annalise
  • TV Show(s): Good Luck Charlie and Full house
  • Movie(s):  Captain America, Thor, The Avengers, Muppet's a Christmas Carol, Muppet's in Manhattan, Tangled
  • Actor/Actress: Chris Hemsworth, Jackie Chan, Chris Evans, and Kermit the frog.
  • Music: Christian stuff like Toby Mac, Mandisa, Third day, Jars of Clay, Mercy me JJ Heller, Jamie Grace and Francesca Battestelli   
  • Books: My brother Abe, Holy Bible,  Diary of a wimpy Kid and Geronimo Stilton.
  • Hobbies: Drawing, painting, reading Facebook.
  • Mother: Allie N. H.
  • Sibling(s):  Josefina And Annalise.
  • Pet(s): We want Josie's goat Sombrita, And we want Pepper.
  • Religious Beliefs: Christian
  • Countries Lived In: United states 
  • Languages Spoken:  English and Sign
  • Email: JodyKH12@gmail.com
  • Here's my picture.
 So that's all about me. Have a great day. And like my page on Fb please. The Hancocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment