Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My room is getting bigger!

Hi guys Jody here! Well if you know me and have seen my profile I share a room with 2 other dolls. My sisters Josefina and Annalise. And man is it small. My mom has us in her closet. It's a walk in but, We have about 1/3 of the space. So tomorrow my mom is going to clean out the other part of her closet so we can have a bigger space! We can't wait.. But then we will need more furniture like real beds and a bathroom, So later on after we get a bigger room and it is all situated how mom likes it we will do a room tour. On my blog first then on our Facebook page "The Hancocks". If you haven't yet please go and like mt page and share it with all of your doll loving friends. And remember stay calm and carry on. Love Jody!

No comments:

Post a Comment